A Brief Summary
DM&M Essential Strategies is designed to bring you up to speed, and increase your confidence in digital marketing and media quickly. The workshop covers a wide range of topics and has proven to be one of our most successful workshops over many years. We also partner with Mumbrella to deliver a very similar workshop.
What will you learn
Pending course format (2 or 3 days) you will gain confidence
- The overall digital marketing landscape as it stands in Australia
- Digital Media / Online Advertising / Programmatic Mediar
- Social Media & Content Marketing
- Website Development, Tracking and Measurement
- And much more…
Increase your confidence across all areas of digital marketing
This workshop is designed to expand participants’ knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and media channels. With little or some knowledge of digital as a starting point, we will take your knowledge and confidence to new levels! Working with the popular POEM (Paid, Owned and Earned Media) model, this workshop brings you up to date with leading digital marketing and media strategies. Learn what you need to add to your digital tool set through our training broad brush approach across almost the entire digital marketing landscape
What You Will Learn:
By the end of this workshop series, you will have an up-to-date working knowledge in digital marketing and media so you can:
- Understand and prioritise strategies and tactics that can supercharge your business and brand across multiple digital channels
- Participate more effectively in meetings, discussions and decisions about digital marketing areas outside your expertise
- Make confident and strategic decisions on working with digital channels
- Identify leading digital marketing strategic models to link/compare to your current practices and highlight potential areas for development
- Analyse various digital media-inspired strategies and their results
- Identify smart digital tools and resources to assist with your ongoing work after this workshop.
“A creative, logical, engaging way to learn and refresh our memories on digital marketing. Really enjoyed and recommended to everyone”
This workshop is designed for all ages and titles in the industry who have some of the below traits…
Marketing managers who wish they were more confident working with digital marketing and media who want to keep internal teams and agencies hones:-
- Creative agency account managers who want to up their digital strategy game to lead and influence the client at a deeper level
- A digital specialist who has deep knowledge in one area (e.g. SEM or Programmatic) who wants to broaden their skills set beyond this discipine
- Media agency professionals who want to grow outside of straight media buying to add more value to their clients business and careers
- Anyone who has a side hustle or project who wants to leverage digital marketing channels to launch of sell their idea or concept
Before heading into digital marketing examples, ideas, products and tech, the course will bring you ‘back to basics’ with core strategic digital marketing models, setting a framework for the learning ahead. During this component we will review multiple models and see their impact on digital marketing.
Understand the changing trends within Australia’s digital media landscape is fundamental to creating great digital marketing strategy and outcomes. We’ll refer to select research across the industry to paint an unbiased picture of the current landscape. All research papers will be available to download following the course, within the online learning area.
Take a look at the two dominant strategies of owned media production and learn helpful tools and tricks to optimise your website. With these insights you’ll be able to refine the impact of traffic and audiences across your owned platforms to achieve your marketing goals.
Content marketing has long been a buzzword and many brands are making it key to their marketing strategies. This part of the course will outline the major opportunities and challenges that content marketing provides. We highlight this through case study analysis, reviews of strategic models and helpful marketing tools and on-screen demonstrations.
Social media strategies can be grouped into common strategies that are applied over and over again across the industry. We boil down every social media strategy into 10 convenient steps allowing you to benchmark your strategies.
Through a unique approach, get insights on the structure of digital paid media so you can increase your confidence when dealing with paid media buys. You’ll be more confident spending your budgets, and pushing back on your media agency as you’ll have the inside knowledge on managing your digital paid media investment.
Watch and learn as we outline the two major programmatic processes and delve into the current landscape so you can finally understand this often complex topic. Through the session we will review the major players and outline multiple measures for how you can protect your brand when purchasing programmatic.
Learn about and witness firsthand both the communication and commercial opportunities popular analytics programs can provide marketers. You’ll also learn how you can automate this process to save you stacks of time and energy.
Marketing automation is potentially one of the most underrated digital marketing opportunities available right now. Using one lucky participant’s brand, the attendees will walk through a live demonstration, creating an automation strategy and developing an outline for their marketing automation program.
Some things change, others stay the same. We get to the bottom of measurement and reporting issues around attribution & vanity metrics by cutting through the mountains of crap around reporting. Build your confidence – so that you’ll never fear analysing a digital media report again – by learning a simple six step process to digital marketing and media reporting.
We hold many of our public workshops at Clifton’s in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane CBD. The catering, hospitality and location of Clifton’s venues ensures for an easy and successful workshop
What’s included in the Workshop?
- 2 Days of face to face digital marketing and media trainer
presented by the industry leading digital trainer with over 18 years of hands on digital marketing and media experience.’
- Printed workbook
so you can capture as many notes, examples and models you can throughout the sessions
- Fully catered – You will not be going hungry through our regular morning tea, lunch and afternoon breaks throughout the whole program.
- 365 Online Learning Access to DM&M Essential Strategies Online
Through our online learning product, Accelerate, we give you access to the online version of our face to face workshop
- Digital Resource Library Access
Just imaging gaining access to the shortcuts to research, tools, extensions and resources we use to craft our workshop? All included for you.
- Invitation to the digitalbrief PRIVATE facebook group
All attendees of our workshop are invited to collaborate and share knowledge within our exclusive group.
- 10% off your next workshop COUPON
You’ll receive a 10% discount to use at your next digitalbrief hosted public workshop, valid for 24 months.
- 25% off ACCELERATE digitalbrief online learning assets
You’ll receive a 25% discount to use within 12 months of completing your workshop.