Digital Marketing Analytics
Melbourne & Sydney Face-to-Face Workshop Duration – HALF or FULL Day
Online Learning Available
As data-driven digital marketing becomes an increasingly vital channel for business, Australian marketers need to grow in data analytics within a marketing framework. We know that many marketers are still catching up with the insights and opportunities that today’s digital analytics can provide. Are you confident in digital analytics to monitor, analyse, and recommend changes to your marketing programs? Do you need to upskill in this area to keep up with your peers or extenrnal stakeholders? Monitoring and acting on your digital data gives you a strong market advantage that will see you out-perform competitors and maximise marketing returns. This Digital Marketing Analytics workshop gives participants an overview of how to track and measure, analyse and successfully leverage key data and insights from digital analytics.
Who Should Attend This Workshop:
- Marketers who are responsible for developing, managing, and analyzing digital campaigns.
- Those involved in internal and external discussions and decisions about digital and marketing strategies and tactics.
- People working on content marketing and social media marketing, among other digital tactics.
- Those who need to know how to interpret data and metrics into findings and statistics for your marketing and management teams.
- Analytics professional who want to work more efficiently with marketing teams.
What You Will Learn:
- How to define what metrics you need to track for your business
- Benchmark across different campaigns to improve your digital marketing success
- Learn how to integrate analytics into strategic planning
- Identifying the data you need to track as a foundation for your strategy
- Understand digital data sources and their limitations
- Drive conversions via targeting and segmenting your database
- Learn how to attribute conversions from a multi-channel campaign
- How to read and understand Google Analytics reports
- Campaign flows and media attribution
- Cross-channel targeting and campaign integration