Marketing Automation Implementation
Melbourne & Sydney Face-to-Face Workshop Duration – HALF or FULL Day
Online Learning Available
Is your business team up to speed with marketing automation implementation and achieving stronger digital marketing efficiencies and results that lead to higher revenue and profits? Marketing automation is a fast-growing marketing technology enabling businesses to automate, streamline and analyse their digital marketing campaigns, brand exposure and consumer interaction.
Whether your target audience is the B2B or B2C marketplace, nurturing leads within a demand generation strategy is now a fundamental part of marketing success, increasingly supported by advanced marketing automation technology solutions.
The technology supports marketers to successfully manage and get top ROI from lead generation and customer segmentation, nurture good quality leads, manage the overall customer journey and marketing lifecycle, cross-sell and up-sell to existing customers, retain customers; and measure your marketing ROI to best deploy marketing spend and resources.
- According to Gartner Australia, the marketing automation and digital marketing technology sector will grow by 26 per cent this year to over $200m, up from $170m last year. Recent Salesforce.com research found two-thirds of Australian B2B marketers plan to invest in marketing automation technology in 2015.
- Internationally, marketing automation users say its most valuable features are lead (57%), analytics and reporting (52%), and list segmentation (39%). The technology is delivering strong ROI for marketers, with Hubspot reporting that nurtured leads go on to make 47% larger purchases, while Pardot’s research finds that in the past year users have seen a 34% average increase in sales revenues.
Do you know enough to implement marketing automation across a centralised database, message delivery via varied digital channels, engagement marketing and analytics? This workshop will teach you how to implement and successfully run a marketing automation campaign, learning techniques that will help you maximise your automation solution to increase efficiencies across online and offline channels.
Who Should Attend This Workshop:
The workshop is suitable for both B2B and B2C marketers and covers the ‘how to’ of automation techniques you need to know to get the most from your marketing investment.
- You’re new to implementing marketing automation
- You’re working with inbound content marketing and regular content
- You want to enhance your customer journey and marketing ROI
- You’re consistently producing quality new leads
- You want to cultivate quality leads into customer sales
- You are thinking of buying marketing automation software
- Your sales people can’t keep up with the quality leads you are generating
- You want to build on your current lead generation strategy
What You Will Learn:
- How to implement a demand generation and lead management strategy
- The top marketing automation software solutions
- How implementing marketing automation grows your sales and revenue
- How to immediately implement what you’ve learned to create a successful customer journey to sales via marketing automation
- What data and metrics are important to track and measure against strategy and tactics
- Where to find the data you need online
- Campaign flow and media attribution
- How to target more effectively and boost conversions
Contact us now to register for this Marketing Automation Implementation workshop and learn how to harness the power of automation to cultivate good leads and grow your revenue.