Marketing Automation Strategy
Melbourne & Sydney Face-to-Face Workshop Duration – HALF or FULL Day
Online Learning Available
Whether you are a B2B or B2C marketer, generating sales and nurturing leads is now a fundamental part of marketing success for businesses and brands. This core marketing function is becoming increasingly supported by advanced marketing automation technology solutions.
Marketing automation is a fast-growing area of marketing strategy and technology that enables both B2B and B2C organisations to automate, streamline and closely monitor their marketing campaigns, brand exposure and consumer interaction and activity, increasing efficiencies and results.
Successful marketing automation can achieve great ROI with components across lead generation strategies, customer segmentation processes, manage the overall customer journey and marketing lifecycle, cross-sell and up-sell to existing customers, retain customers; and measure your marketing ROI to best deploy marketing spend and resources.
- According to Gartner Australia the Australian marketing automation and digital marketing technology sector will grow by 26 per cent this year to over $200m, up from $170m last year. A recent Salesforce.com study showed two-thirds of Australian B2B business-to-business marketers plan to invest in marketing automation technology in 2015.
- Internationally, marketing automation users report that its most valuable features are nurturing (57%), analytics and reporting (52%), and list segmentation (39%). The technology is delivering strong results for users, with Hubspot reporting that nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases, while Pardot’s research finds that in the past year marketing automation users have seen a 34% average increase in sales revenues.
Marketing automation solutions feature a centralised database for all your marketing data and information that enables you to target consumers or business customers with relevant messages and campaigns, a solution that powers engagement marketing activities for all your marketing channels; and an analytics structure that enables you to track campaigns in real-time to be able to analyse and act on results.
Learn how to improve your marketing efficiency across multiple online and offline channels and increase your results faster.
The workshop is suitable for both B2B and B2C marketers and covers strategies and techniques that are widely applicable across all digital marketing initiatives.
Who Should Attend This Workshop:
- You’re new to marketing automation and keen to learn more
- You’re working with inbound content marketing and good regular content
- You want to enhance your customer journey and marketing ROI
- You’re consistently producing a consistent pipeline of quality new leads
- You want to cultivate quality leads into customer sales
- You are thinking of buying marketing automation software
- Your sales people can’t keep up with the quality leads you are generating
- You want to build on your current lead generation strategy
What You Will Learn:
- How to build your own demand generation and lead management strategy
- The top marketing automation software solutions and how to select what’s right for your B2B or B2C business and marketing objectives
- How marketing automation can grow your sales and revenue
- How to immediately implement what you’ve learned to create a successful customer journey to sales via marketing automation
- What data and metrics are important to track and measure against strategy and tactics
- Where to find the data you need online
- Campaign flow and media attribution
- How to target more effectively and boost conversions
Contact us now to register for this Marketing Automation Strategy workshop and learn how to harness the power of automation to cultivate good leads and grow your revenue.