Managing SEM for Marketers
Melbourne & Sydney Face-to-Face Workshop Duration – ONE DAY, TWO DAYS or FOUR HALF DAYS
Online Learning Available
Search Engine Marketing (‘SEM’) is one of the most cost-effective and high-performance strategies that you can use in your digital marketing, sending targeted traffic to your website and reaching potential customers browsing the web. This workshop will give you the knowledge and information you need to understand and SEM to achieve the highest ROI for your business within your overall digital strategy. SEM is an affordable and accordingly popular way for small-medium businesses to increase revenue and market themselves to new customers, as you don’t need to pay for each ad unless a viewer clicks on it. Learn how to maximise your spend to get top returns that contribute strongly to your overall marketing ROI.
The workshop will give you a good overview of the current search market and environment and cover the key aspects of what you need to know about achieving the best ROI from your SEM tactics in 2016. Topics cover include developing an SEM strategy for your business, the current search landscape, SEM marketplace leaders, paid search, organic search and local search; and how to integrate SEM into your wider marketing mix both online and via traditional offline channels.
You Should Attend If:
- People who are responsible for increasing visitor traffic and actions on a website
- Anyone who is working in online marketing
- People with basic SEM knowledge who want to achieve better ROI
- Digital specialists in another area who need to be up-to-date with paid search
- The workshop is suitable for both B2B and B2C marketers
- The workshop is designed for both client-side and marketing/advertising agency professionals.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn how to increase your SEM results and maximise your ROI
- Learn and understand the SEM technology and jargon
- Understand where paid search performs well
- How to integrate cost-effective SEM into your marketing mix
- Learn and get valuable insights from current SEO best practice case studies.
You will also learn how to set up, run and monitor/optimise an SEM campaign in real-time, about onsite and offsite SEO techniques, best practice tips on increasing conversion via landing page design and other tactics, online bidding strategies, optimising Pay Per Click, and how to leverage local search across both paid search and SEO techniques.